Monday, January 31, 2011

LET'S DANCE!!!

Has anyone been watching Paula Abdul's new show Live To Dance??? Everyone who truly knows me know that Dance is my Heart. It was my very first start as an Artist at the ripe old age of 4 (or 5...actually I cant remember how old I was but what I do remember is Tap Class with Ms. Montgomery and Jazz with Ms Denise Ward Pryer at Detroit Windsor).



(Don't Clown Me....lol)


Anywho...I went twitter crazy when I learned that my childhood friend Brandon "B Hobbs" was on the show. Brandon is such a BEAST!!!!! I remember learning my first Jitting routine in my sister's garage on Piedmont from him when the Candy Boyz was practicing for some battle. I wonder if he remember that... (Wow... the memories...lol)


Anywho...


Ive been watching Brandon from a far for a very long time now and I was so proud of him on the show. Unfortunately, they didnt keep him on long enough to really see how DOPE this guy is...but soon the world will see. Check out Brandon AKA Jittin Genius on Live to Dance...along with another clip of his Dancing Skills...





P.S. I like the new name better...lol


No comments:

Post a Comment