Thursday, December 30, 2010

OWN IT!!!!

Am I the only one excited about Oprah's new Television Network OWN?  Just the title inspires me to walk in EXCELLENCE and accept what God has called me to do and OWN It! Ok...maybe I went too far lol...anyway.. I think this new Network will be refreshing...

The show Im looking forward to seeing the most is Oprah Presents: MASTER CLASS.(Sundays 10/9c) The Title of the show is so HOTT!!!!!! We will be able to hear from famous people who we all love respect and admire talk about their successes, failures, triumphs, disappointments and heartaches... There's gonna be some great people on the first season  such as Diane Sawyer, Jay Z and Maya Angelou but I am especially looking forward to hearing from  Condoleezza Rice... would love to hear about her journey..anywho...Here's a sneak peak of the show here: http://www.oprah.com/own-master-class/Oprah-Presents-Master-Class

                                                          Check out the Launch Spot:


1 comment:

  1. So of course I am probably the only other person JUST AS EXCITED! She is going to rock this network endeavor unlike anything that we've ever seen. I need to INTERN!!! LOL. Keep blogging maam!

    ReplyDelete